No two children are the same.
Understand how YOUR children learn best!
I will show you, step-by-step, how to create a personalized learning plan that will grow with your child(ren) from preschool through high school!
If you ever wonder:
- How can I make the most of the time our family has together?
- How do I know what my child needs to learn (and when)?
- How can I raise my children to have a positive attitude about learning?
If you are:
- the mom of a preschooler or primary grade student (K-2)
- interested in learning more about child development and learning styles
- a proactive parent passionate about your child's education (homeschooling or not)
Then this course will empower you to bring learning to life in three easy steps:
1) Make the MOST of your Family Time--printable resources related to creating a flexible schedule, morning routines, screentime you can feel good about, and incorporating reading into your day
2) Bring Learning to Life--an hour-long training divided into four easy-to-absorb chapters (video, audio, and text all available for your convenience)
- determine your child's learning style(s)
- choose the next skills your child should be learning
- set goals with (and for!) your child
- build stamina and independence
- create personalized "learning through play" opportunities for your child
3) Personalized Learning Plan for YOUR family, based on our Individual Skills Overview, including up to TEN custom activity ideas based on goals & interests
Valued at $47
Sign up now to get our early-bird price of just $17!
“I love Melissa’s course! She easily breaks down the summer so that parents can ensure that kids are still learning while having a good time. By helping you to identify your child’s learning style, she helps you to set actionable goals that you can work towards together. The personalized learning plan that she developed for my daughter gave me easy and affordable options to help me focus on the skills I want to teach her. I also love that her plans include ideas for all types of learning. From movement activities to books and online resources, she gave me a ton of ideas to use! I highly recommend this course for parents who are looking to avoid the summer slump and make learning fun this summer!”
--Vicki Wilkinson, Babies to Bookworms
Not ready yet? That's okay!
Grab our FREE Sensational Summer Schedule Guide with 40 activity ideas and a printable planning tool right here.
Melissa received her Bachelors degree in Elementary Education with a specialization in reading from the University of Texas at San Antonio in 2001. Her teaching experience includes:
- 3rd & 4th grade at a public school in Texas,
- 1st & 2nd grade at a private school in Missouri,
- pre-K in a Mother's Day Out program, and
- "Mommy & Me" enrichment classes for babies and toddlers
She is also a homeschooling mom to her two daughters, ages 10 and 6.
Melissa is passionate about empowering hands-on parents to be their child's first teacher. Her online community, Rolling Prairie Readers, is a place where all moms are free to leave comparisons behind and embrace the parent they were meant to be.